DIRECT – Etiqa term life
An easy and affordable term life insurance to protect your loved ones.
How does it work?
DIRECT – Etiqa term life is a term insurance plan that provides you with the same amount of coverage throughout the policy duration. If death, total and permanent disability (up to age 65) or terminal illness occurs within the policy duration, your loved ones will receive a guaranteed lump sum of money.
Benefits to you
- Direct price: By purchasing directly from us, you do not incur an intermediary fee
- Affordable premiums: Premiums start from $3.16 a month, depending on your protection needs.
- Guaranteed premiums: Your premium will stay the same throughout your policy duration.
- Guaranteed renewal: Your policy will be automatically renewed regardless of your health condition if you choose the 5 years renewable term.
- Convenient: Get a quote via our customer care hotline
What are my choices for coverage?
You have the option to choose your protection coverage from 5 years (renewable) term, 20 years or up to age 65, with a maximum of $400,000 coverage.
Extend your protection
With additional premium, you have the option to add on DIRECT – Etiqa CI rider to accelerate the benefit payment in the event of a critical illness.
Read more at: DIRECT – Etiqa CI rider
- Lump sum payment upon death, total and permanent disability (up to age 65) or terminal illness
- Choose your protection level between $50,000 to $400,000
- 3 choices of plan duration – 5 years (renewable), 20 years or up to age 65
- Guaranteed renewability is only available for 5 years (renewable) policy
- Optional coverage for critical illness
- Persons between the ages of 19 and 65 can apply
How much do I pay annually for DIRECT – Etiqa term life?
Sum insured: $100,000
20 years Up to age 65 Male
30 $112 $121 $210 40 $161 $238 $302 Female
30 $94 $97 $155 40 $137 $178 $214
The example is for illustration only.Downloads
This product is covered under PPF Scheme.
This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. Early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value (if any) may be less than the total premium paid.
Information is correct as at 31 March 2015.