DIRECT – Etiqa whole life
A life-time plan that provides financial protection as long as you need it.
How does it work?
DIRECT – Etiqa whole life provides coverage for life, including your golden years when you need protection the most. This plan accumulates bonuses that increases your protection over time. It pays out a guaranteed lump sum plus accumulated bonuses (if any) in the event of death, total and permanent disability (up to age 65) or terminal illness.
Benefits to you
- Direct price: By purchasing directly from us, you do not incur an intermediary fee
- Lifetime protection: Guaranteed lump sum in the event of death and terminal illness during your lifetime.
- Cash value: The plan will accumulate cash value after the third policy year.
- Accumulate bonuses: Bonuses are not guaranteed until they are declared, and will increase your protection coverage over time.
- Guaranteed premiums: Your premium will stay the same throughout the policy duration.
- Convenient: Get a quote via our customer care hotline.
What are my choices for coverage?
The amount of cover to purchase depends on your insurance needs and budget. You may choose whole life coverage from $50,000 to $200,000.
Extend your protection
With additional premium, you have the option to add on DIRECT – Etiqa CI rider to accelerate the benefit payment in the event of a critical illness.
Read more at: DIRECT – Etiqa CI rider
- Lump sum payment plus accumulated bonuses (if any) upon death, total and permanent disability (up to age 65) or terminal illness
- Choose your protection level between $50,000 and $200,000
- Choose whether to pay your premium up to age 70 or 85, while enjoying life-long protection
- Optional coverage for critical illness
- Persons between the ages of 19 and 65 can apply
How much do I pay annually for DIRECT – Etiqa whole life?
Sum insured: $100,000
Premium payment: up to age 70
Age next birthday Annual Premium Total Premium Paid Total death benefit* at age 70 Total surrender value* at age 70 Male
30 $1,430 $57,200 $187,995 $122,573 40 $2,029 $60,870 $162,613 $105,624 Female
30 $1,304 $52,160 $187,995 $116,181 40 $1,841 $55,230 $162,613 $100,195
*The example is for illustration only and assumes a projected investment return of 4.75% per annum. Bonus rates are not guaranteed and will vary according to future performance of the participating fund.
This product is covered under PPF Scheme.
This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. Early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value (if any) may be less than the total premium paid.
Information is correct as at 31 March 2015.