Make a Permanent Disability Claim
- Completed claim form
- Attending Physician Statement
- All available test reports, such as laboratory, diagnostic scan report, etc.
- Medically boarded out letter (if any)
Make a claim
Submit your documents to email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to make a claim.
Death claim proceeds will be paid to nominee if there is a nomination or the assignee if the policy is assigned.
The claim proceeds will be paid to a Proper Claimant under Section 61 of the Insurance Act for an amount up to $150,000 without the production of the Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration (at the sole discrection of the insurer) and any remaining claim proceeds will be paid upon production of the Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration of the deceased estate.
Proper Claimant refers to executor, widow, widower, parent, child, siblings, nephew or niece of the deceased.
- If there is a nominee or assignee in the policy, the production of the Grant of Probate or the Grant of Letters of Administration is not required for claim settlement.
- If there is no nomination in the policy, please refer to FAQ 3.
Get in Touch With Us
WhatsApp / Call: +65 6887 8777
Walk-in Services (By appointment only)
One Raffles Quay
#22-01 North Tower
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Life claims)
Email: email@example.com (Travel claims)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Motor claims)
Email: email@example.com (Other classes of claims)