Life & Critical Illness Protection
Life can take unexpected turns. Do you have a backup plan to provide for your next-of-kins should you lose your regular income due to illness or death?
Choose from our affordable Life & Critical Illness protection plans and put aside undue worries about your future finances.
Your current priority is
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, if you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a Singapore resident with valid NRIC or FIN.
- You are between the age of 19 and 65 years old.
- You are a tax resident of Singapore.
- You have resided in Singapore for 182 consecutive days on day of insurance purchase.
- You are proficient in spoken or written English.
- You are not an undischarged bankrupt.
- You are not purchasing this plan to replace any existing policy with Etiqa or other insurer(s).
Direct Purchase Insurance (DPI) – identified by the prefix “DIRECT” in their product names – are life insurance products that you can buy directly from insurance companies, without paying any intermediary fee.
Etiqa provides two DPI options, namely DIRECT – Etiqa term life & DIRECT – Etiqa whole life. Both options come with Life and Total and Permanent Disability cover and an option to cover Critical Illnesses. More information on DPI is available at: DPI Fact Sheet or MoneySense website.
You can insure yourself from S$50,000 up to S$400,000 for DIRECT – Etiqa term life or up to S$200,000 for DIRECT – Etiqa whole life.
You may consider our ePROTECT term life policy, which can provide coverage up till S$2 million.
Yes, you will be covered as long as you continue paying your premiums.