AT ETIQA, WE PLACE PEOPLE OVER POLICIES. WE HUMANISE INSURANCE BECAUSE CUSTOMERS AND THE COMMUNITY ARE AT THE HEART OF ALL WE DO. OUR CUSTOMERS EXPECT THE BEST FROM US, INCLUDING FAIR TREATMENT. WE ENSURE THIS BY COMPLYING WITH THE GUIDELINES ON FAIR DEALING ISSUED BY THE MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE IN 2009.
Building trust is key to sustainable relationships with our customers. Our Board and Management Team are fully committed to the implementation of processes that ensure the delivery of Fair Dealing outcomes. This includes regular reviews, training and audits..
We are focused on delivering five Fair Dealing outcomes for our customers.
- We’re a customer-centric organisation where fair dealing is ingrained in the corporate culture.
- We offer services and products that are relevant and help our customers build a better future.
- Our people are highly qualified professionals committed to listening and helping you plan for your financial needs.
- Transparency is important to us. We ensure our customers receive timely information to make informed decisions.
- Our customers’ feedback is important to us. We’re committed to continuous improvement and handle complaints promptly and fairly.
We welcome your feedback as it’s important in helping us enhance our commitment to fair dealing and your customer experience at Etiqa. If you’d like to get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +65 6887 8777.
We’ll acknowledge your feedback within one business day and conduct a thorough review to resolve your concerns. In instances where we require further investigation, we’ll keep you updated on the progress within 14 business days.
If the outcome of your complaint is not handled to your satisfaction, you may approach the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd. (FIDReC) for assistance. FIDReC is an independent body for dispute resolution between financial institutions and consumers.
Our Operating Hours: Mondays – Fridays 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays).