Guaranteed Loyalty Reward Entitlement
Terms and Conditions
- Guaranteed Loyalty Reward is a one-off campaign launched by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) for existing customers who have purchased the list of eligible products below. Etiqa will credit the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward to your account at the end of the Qualifying Period. Your policy must remain inforce and there must be no partial withdrawals made throughout the Qualifying Period with the exception of Dash PET whereby Dash PET customers is allowed to withdraw up to S$1,000 (excluding surcharge) per person from their Dash PET account throughout the Qualifying Period.
- Qualifying Period: 30th September 2022 to 30th September 2023
Any top-ups made by 10th October 2022 will be eligible for the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward.
- Eligible products:
Eligible products Guaranteed Loyalty Reward as a % of policy
account value on 10th October 2022
ELASTIQ 1.30% eSAVE advance 1.30% Enrich advance 1.00% GIGANTIQ 1.80% Dash EasyEarn 1.30% Dash PET* 1.80%
*Please note only Dash PET policies that are incepted between 8th February 2021 and 11th August 2022 will be eligible for the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward.
If you fulfil the Qualifying Criteria below, you will receive the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward in addition to your policy crediting rate. That means in total you could receive 2.5% or higher, depending on your policy crediting rate. Please see example below.
Example of Guaranteed Loyalty Reward payout
A customer has a GIGANTIQ policy with S$10,000 account value as of 10th October 2022. The customer will be entitled to S$10,000 X (0.7% non-guaranteed base crediting rate) + S$10,000 X (1.8% Guaranteed Loyalty Reward) = S$250 (2.5%). The Guaranteed Loyalty Reward will be credited to the account value by 1st October 2023 as long as the customer fulfills all the terms and conditions of this campaign.
Example of Guaranteed Loyalty Reward payout
A customer has a Dash PET policy with S$10,000 account value as of 10th October 2022. The customer did a partial withdrawal of S$1,000 from his Dash PET policy on 10th August 2023. The customer will be entitled to S$9,000 X (1.8% Guaranteed Loyalty Reward) = S$162. The Guaranteed Loyalty Reward will be credited to the account value by 1st October 2023 as long as the customer fulfills all the terms and conditions of this campaign.
Please note that the current crediting rate varies with product, for more information please contact customer care.
- Qualifying Criteria:
- Eligible products must remain inforce throughout the Qualifying Period.
- Any partial withdrawals or surrender of the eligible products (with the exception of Dash PET) during the Qualifying Period will not be entitled to the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward.
- Any partial withdrawals above S$1,000 (excluding surcharge) per person for Dash PET account or surrendering of the Dash PET during the Qualifying Period will not be entitled to the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward.
- Reinstatement or reactivation of eligible policies during the Qualifying Period will not be entitled to the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward.
- Any top-up amounts made after 10th October 2022 will not be entitled to the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward.
- Eligible customer will receive official notification from Etiqa via their registered email or hardcopy letters in regards to the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward latest by 31st October 2022.
- Etiqa reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend the terms and conditions of the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and other materials relating to Guaranteed Loyalty Reward, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The terms and conditions of the Guaranteed Loyalty Reward shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
These policies are underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd.. This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. The information contained on this product advertisement is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore.
These policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg). This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 3 October 2022.