Renewal payment via visa or mastercard
- The cardholder authorises Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“Etiqa”) to debit his/her Visa or MasterCard for payment of his/her insurance premium(s) under the given policy. Other cards such as Diners or American Express are not accepted.
- The cardholder shall accept full responsibility for all transactions arising from the use of his/her Visa/ MasterCard for payment of his/her insurance premium(s).
- If the cardholder is not the owner of the policy, he/she has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Cap. 53B, to enforce any of the terms and conditions of that policy.
- Premium(s) that are charged to the cardholder’s credit card exceeding its credit limit available at the time of debit will be rejected. The cardholder shall ensure that his/her credit limit is sufficient for the deduction.
- The premium payment(s) that is/are payable will be considered as paid only upon successful processing of the debiting by the Card Centre.
- Etiqa shall not be held responsible or liable for any claims, loss, damage, cost and expenses arising from the failure to process the renewal application or payment due to exceeding credit limit, malfunction of the system, electrical failure and any other factors beyond the control of Etiqa.