Private Car Insurance
Everyone likes to have his or her own set of wheels whether for work or social reasons.
For some, the car is their first love. Unfortunately, an unexpected event can bring financial strain and, to lesser extent, unsettling emotions.
*Get a competitive Car Insurance quote at 20% off in 60 secs. Enjoy another 5% off at our Thank Etiqa Is Friday (TEIF) Sale on every Friday. Save the date and learn more!*
The Etiqa Comprehensive Private Car Insurance seeks to ease the financial strain within the shortest possible time.
Ultimately, Etiqa offers you peace of mind whilst you are on the road.
Our Private Car Insurance features include:
- No restrictions on use of motor workshops.
- Personal Accident cover of up to S$20,000 for the insured.
- Medical expenses of up to S$200.
- Towing service of up to S$200.
- Free Windscreen Cover (with excess of S$100 for any workshop or complimentary for authorised workshops. Applicable to Comprehensive Cover only). Once a windscreen claim is made, this benefit will terminate unless it is reinstated with an additional premium.
- Flood and/or other convulsion of nature and Strike, Riot & Civil Commotion (applicable to Comprehensive Cover only).
- Passenger Risks.
- Legal Liability of Passengers for Acts of Negligence.
- Third Party Liability including bodily injury and property damage.
- Legal Service of S$2,000.
- 5% Demerit Free Discount is allowed provided a Certificate of Merit from the Traffic Police is produced and with nil claim for the past 3 years.
Optional Coverage with nominal premium: No Claims Discount (NCD) Protector.
- Please note that if you’re entitled to 50% NCD upon renewing your policy with us, and should you decide to switch to an alternative insurer, the NCD Protector is not transferable.
- In addition, upon renewing your motor policy, we reserve the right to revise our terms and conditions based on your claims history.
Please click the buy online to calculate your premiums.Downloads
This product is covered under PPF Scheme.
This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract.
Information is correct as at 12 December 2016.